Support, Inc. was founded in 1989 by Dennis Kirkman. He had been asked to take over a residential apartment program that had been abandoned by another agency. Most of the original 13 residents are still with Support, Inc. as it now provides services all along the front range.
The core management team has an average tenure of over 16 years at Support, Inc. and over 20 years in healthcare and human services. This core of experience and stability has provided the driving force in maintaining our family values and commitment to excellence. We are committed to partnering with families, guardians, and individuals we support tirelessly. We strive to make "best practices" our standard practice. Our expertise allows us to engineer the right community supports and services to address barriers faced by individuals with disabilities. People helping people.
It shall be the mission of Support, Inc. to provide cost-effective services and supports that enable individuals with disabilities to perform and function in their community, and, to assist them in achieving outcomes and results typically associated with valued citizenship.
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
- Program Approval - State of Colorado for Residential, Employment, and Day Services
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD)
- American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR)
- The Association for Severely Handicapped (TASH)
- Alliance of Colorado (Association of Community Center Boards and Service Provider Organizations (Alliance)
- Colorado Association of Nurses for Developmental Disabilities (CANDD)
If you are interested in a career with Support, Inc., please visit our Employment section.