Host Home Providers
What Does a Host Home Provider Do?
Host Home Providers (HHP's) are independent contractors who provide care in their own homes to the people they support. Depending on individual abilities, HHP's will assist with personal care, meal planning and preparation, medical appointments, community activities, safety skills, shopping and more. Some HHP's may continue to work a full time or part time job while their clients attend a day program or work in the community. Others stay home and care for their clients full time. A successful HHP is caring, honest, mission-driven, patient, a role model and teacher, has excellent listening and communication skills, and will advocate for and encourage their client to reach their life goals.
The following qualities are in high demand:
- Wheelchair accessible homes
- Single providers
- Excellent skills and/or training for those with behavioral needs
- Excellent skills and/or training for those with medical needs (i.e. CNA's, LPN's, RN's, etc.)
Reasons to join the Support, Inc. team
- We understand this is a difficult yet rewarding job, thus we will do everything we can to support you and your family.
- We respect and honor you, your family and your personal life and will help you maintain a work-life balance by providing professional support and respite options.
- We will do everything possible to ensure a good client match, based on your needs and desires.
- We provide a high level of support to you and your client which may include behvavior coaching, medical training, computer training, monitoring and coordination.
- We provide comprehensive training in medical, behavior and other areas.
- You will use Therap, an online case management tool, allowing you to report and document in the comfort of your own home.
- We are leaders in the field. Our managment team averages 15 years of experience in the field of Developmental Disabilities.
- We specialize in supporting individuals with complex medical or behavioral issues. 60% of our clients are Tiers 3-6.
- Because we have a large network of Host Homes and clients, you have a better opportunity to receive clients. We have over 80 Host Homes all over Denver Metro and Northern Colorado, and over 120 clients. We work with 12 CCB's.
- We have been in business for almost 25 years; we continue to grow but our values and integrity remain the same. People first.
- As a small business, we value relationships and we value community. Thus, we coordinate regular social gatherings for our host home providers, clients and families to provide the opportunity to get to know one another, and establish partnerships, mentorships and friendships.
Get Started NOW: Sign up to become a Host Home Provider!
Refer a Host Home Provider and get paid a referral fee! Send them this link and tell them to add your name in the "How did you hear about us?" field. You may also print out these fliers to give to your friends, family, church co-members, parents of your children's friends, and/or other interested friends and family.