Young or old, we all need to feel like we belong.
Nothing facilitates quality of life like having a nurturing, safe and engaged home. Our flexible, personalized approach allows for a variety of home care scenarios designed to offer not just thoughtful care, but an environment that enables an individual to flourish.
Our team of passionate professionals has created what is considered the gold standard when it comes to crafting and delivering support based on the unique needs of the individual. After all, we’re creating a home for someone and nothing is more important than ensuring it’s safe, nourishing and…feels like home.
OUR RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS
INDEPENDENT HOME LIVING
There is no substitute for the feeling of accomplishment.
Self-sufficiency leads to confidence and confidence leads to independence. It’s a simple but profound progression that contributes to a fulfilling, well-rounded life that’s integrated into the community. And our goal is to facilitate those opportunities for individuals when and where appropriate.
We do that by partnering with our clients to carefully identify the level of support, location and desired lifestyle – all with the goal of creating an environment that enables them to thrive.
Key aspects of our Independent Apartment Living Program include:
- Finding an apartment that meets the needs of the individual, including location and physical layout
- Assistance with general care and skills development, such as grocery shopping, medical appointments, transportation, household chores (with sensitivity to the individual’s risk factors)
- 24-hour support line
You’ve gone above and beyond, now let us help.
For years you’ve provided support and care for your loved one. And you’ve most likely done it with little to no help. But thanks to the Family Caregiver Act, both financial and non-financial caregiver support may be available to you.
Important aspects of our Family Caretaker Program include:
- Maximum flexibility to create your plan.
- Paying you or a family member for the level of care you desire
- Hiring a non-family member to provide care
- Coverage or reimbursement for costs related to life events and needs outside of traditional staffing
- Many other activities
- Screening and training for non-family member care, keeping you and your loved one at the forefront of the hiring process.
- More options and choices tailored for your family. Create your own paid working hours and natural supports schedule to accommodate your unique lifestyle, preferences and activities.
- Residential supports and respite care options matched to your level of need.
- Complementary training options, offered both in person and online, that are simple, clear and can be provided for you and your staff.
- Competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement and access to our employee benefits plan.
- 24-hour support line
There is no better feeling knowing your home is waiting.
What better way to create the feeling of home than an actual home? Taking into careful consideration a person’s needs, we work to design a family-oriented environment for everyone involved. With open arms, our Host Home Providers are committed to providing a nurturing, supportive and safe home atmosphere that allows for growth and discovery no matter what the individual’s journey.
A Host Home resident will:
- Fully experience their growth and potential, discover greater independence and develop new life skills
- Have an opportunity to thrive in a secure, caring environment and be more engaged in the world around them
- Make new friends and engage in social and community activities
- Be confident knowing home host providers are pre-screened through background and reference checks, as well as home safety inspections
A Host Home provider will:
- Receive extensive, ongoing training in the developmental disabilities field
- Participate in additional customized training, specific to the individual(s) they care for
- Have access to additional support and oversight from a residential program coordinator, nurse, clinician and public benefits specialist